Casual Perfection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Casual Perfection

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

70 Mage

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hondo

70 Mage Empty
PostSubject: 70 Mage   70 Mage Icon_minitime24th July 2007, 23:17

Original owner of the account: me

Character Name: Hondo

Race: Undead

Class: Mage

Profile (e.g. Armory/CTProfile): For armory links- If you log off or idle around, please be in the gear for
the spec you applied to the guild with:

Keys held:
Heroic keys
- Sha'tar: yes
- Keepers of Time:yes
- Thrallmar:yes
- Cenarion Expedition:yes
- Lower City:yes

Raid keys
- Karazhan:yes
- Black Temple:no
- Hyjal Summit:no

Activity (i.e. which days you can raid): ever day anytime atm prefere 19.00+

Previous guild: Shadow Order

Reason for leaving: Was to lame and to noobish (roll about spots, Roll about items)

PvE Experience: Karazhan to Curator

Guild vouchers: Themis/Lucan

Why do you want to join us: Want to do some raiding get some items and try something else then pvp and normal raid instances

What do you expect from us: A spot for a raid group and a serouis guild who don't meet up 2-3 hrs late and make a progress from time to time
Back to top Go down
Gryffi
Admin

70 Mage Empty
PostSubject: Reply.   70 Mage Icon_minitime24th July 2007, 23:27

After reading your app. i was thinking if i could see you as a Class rep, and im not sure about that, since you lack alot of raid experience, all tho im willing to do some runs with you, and check out your communication skills, and your general experience of this game. if not accepted as class rep, you'll get trial and maybe a membership.

Accepted as trial so far.
Erik, give me your opinion about this app.
Back to top Go down
Lolrr
Admin
Lolrr

70 Mage Empty
PostSubject: Re: 70 Mage   70 Mage Icon_minitime25th July 2007, 02:30

Gryffi wrote:
After reading your app. i was thinking if i could see you as a Class rep, and im not sure about that, since you lack alot of raid experience, all tho im willing to do some runs with you, and check out your communication skills, and your general experience of this game. if not accepted as class rep, you'll get trial and maybe a membership.

Accepted as trial so far.
Erik, give me your opinion about this app.

Hi, Hondo.
After reading your application through, I found out you put a 30 second effort into it.
You didn't post your Character Profile afaik, either.
Though we some lack of people, and after doing that BM run with you, you did show you put understanding in how to control your mana between rifts, and therefore pulling the adds off good.
Your lack of experience is something, but that's where we come in. I would just like Gryffi, want to do some Heroic with you, to check you out in more tight situations.
In my opinion, if you do tremendously good, I agree on giving you a Class rep, and if you're ok, trial/membership etc. If you fuck up greatly and stuff like that, well you know the drill.
I don't mean to push you, haunt you or shit like that, I just have my opinion.
Conclusion; I'd like to get a few runs with you in Heroic, and we'll work it out from there.
Back to top Go down
https://casualperfection.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

70 Mage Empty
PostSubject: Re: 70 Mage   70 Mage Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

70 Mage
Page 1 of 1