Casual Perfection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Casual Perfection

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Warlock jamiie 70

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jamiie

jamiie

Warlock jamiie 70 Empty
PostSubject: Warlock jamiie 70   Warlock jamiie 70 Icon_minitime1st August 2007, 01:09

Original owner of the account:yes

Character Name: jamiie

Race undead

Class: warlock

Profile http://armory.wow-europe.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Balnazzar&n=Jamiie

the spec you applied to the guild with: 43/7/11 pve affliction build

Keys held:
Heroic keys
- Sha'tar:? honored will be revered soon
- Keepers of Time:? honored will be revered soon
- Thrallmar:? yes
- Cenarion Expedition:? yes
- Lower City:? honored will be revered soon
Raid keys
- Karazhan:? yes
- Black Temple:?
- Hyjal Summit:?

Activity (i.e. which days you can raid): i can raid most days as long as the raid isnt in the morning or midday.

Previous guild: i have been level 70 for 2weeks and so i havnt had any with this char, but i used 2 be in a kara guild with my mage and rogue until they where hacked.

Reason for leaving: i got hacked and so there was nothing i could do.

PvE Experience: up to naxx on a 60 warlock human and up to gruul lair on a mage 70 and rogue 70.

Guild vouchers: none

Why do you want to join us: i want to join you because i want to mean new people and enjoy the pve side to this game with people who know what they are doing.

What do you expect from us: to treat my kindly and make raids on time and have lots of guild chat!

Information about yourself: im 18 i live in the uk and im currenly studying business studies, lesiure and recretion and computing at A level, currently im on holiday and i have a part time job as a gardern. for entertainment i play sports like tennis and i do quite a bit of messing around with m8s and going 2 the pub and playing pool and stuff if you want to hear more about my life you got to invite me to the guild :p
Back to top Go down
Pnyx

Warlock jamiie 70 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warlock jamiie 70   Warlock jamiie 70 Icon_minitime1st August 2007, 11:41

The app is ok. Nothing special but i've spoke to Jamiie in-game and he seemed as a good guy. He knows the game and wanna do some serius pve. tho he only been lvl 70 on this acc for a few weeks his exalted with some factions and wrote he soon will be it with others. The gear aint good but with a few guild runs in some heroics instances that prob should be fixed soon...

After my opninion your welcome but its not my call.

Pnyx
Back to top Go down
Lolrr
Admin
Lolrr

Warlock jamiie 70 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warlock jamiie 70   Warlock jamiie 70 Icon_minitime1st August 2007, 19:58

Hi Jamiie.
I find your gear very ok, this looks very promising from my point of view.
I will have a talk with the rest of the council, and you give you a final decision.
- Signed.
Back to top Go down
https://casualperfection.forumotion.com
Lolrr
Admin
Lolrr

Warlock jamiie 70 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warlock jamiie 70   Warlock jamiie 70 Icon_minitime1st August 2007, 20:10

Topic locked.
Application accepted.
Welcome to the guild.
- Signed
Back to top Go down
https://casualperfection.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Warlock jamiie 70 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warlock jamiie 70   Warlock jamiie 70 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Warlock jamiie 70
Page 1 of 1