Casual Perfection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Casual Perfection

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

70 Druid - Spec: Negotiable

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lowa

70 Druid - Spec: Negotiable Empty
PostSubject: 70 Druid - Spec: Negotiable   70 Druid - Spec: Negotiable Icon_minitime6th August 2007, 15:55

Original owner of the account: Me

Character Name: Lowa

Race Tauren

Class: Druid

Profile (e.g. Armory/CTProfile): For armory links- If you log off or idle around, please be in the gear for
the spec you applied to the guild with: A RL friend convinced to me to go resto spec today though my best gear is for moonkin - no spec preference atm so if u want me to respec then np but my gear isnt up to much

Keys held:
Heroic keys
- Sha'tar: Yes
- Keepers of Time: No
- Thrallmar:No
- Cenarion Expedition: Yes
- Lower City: No

Raid keys
- Karazhan: Yes
- Black Temple: No
- Hyjal Summit: No

Activity (i.e. which days you can raid): Due to some fluctuating real-life events i cant be specific as to which days i can commit although i will have 4 nights a week usually to raid

Previous guild: GrimHowl/Ravenous, Nightmare on Elf Street

Reason for leaving: Took time away from WoW to play older games (Planetside,City of Heroes) and to make some time for RL so staying in any guild was pointless.

PvE Experience: Raided all except Naxx pre-TBC and did Kara up to Illhoof

Guild vouchers: I cant access the memberlist to see if i know ppl in here. I was put in touch with u by Blaki (seems to be a recent recruit)

Why do you want to join us: Apparently you are a PvE Horde guild who with out being hardcore intend to take things seriously - sounds good to me

What do you expect from us: A place in raids where possible, some casual conversation, some tolerance and understanding - y'know the sort of stuff u expect form any reasonable member of the human race

Information about yourself: 25 yr old guy from england, father of 2. Im a reaosnably interesting guy but i dont fancy attention whoring on the internet
Wink
Back to top Go down
jamiie

jamiie

PostSubject: Re: 70 Druid - Spec: Negotiable   70 Druid - Spec: Negotiable Icon_minitime6th August 2007, 16:20

is it possible for you to live your gear via armoury?
Back to top Go down
Gryffi
Admin

PostSubject: Reply.   70 Druid - Spec: Negotiable Icon_minitime6th August 2007, 16:50

Hello Lowa.
If you were asked to specc feral, as tank? would that bother you at all ?
and if so, do you have any experience, what so ever, in tanking ?
and could you list a few thing of your different speccs?
Like:
moonking: 21.42 % crit 9000 mana
Dire Bear: 12 k health, 19.12% dodge
etc.

Gryffi.
Back to top Go down
Lowa

PostSubject: Re: 70 Druid - Spec: Negotiable   70 Druid - Spec: Negotiable Icon_minitime6th August 2007, 17:37

messages read - will edit this post when i have info

watch this space Smile
Back to top Go down
Lolrr
Admin
Lolrr

PostSubject: Re: 70 Druid - Spec: Negotiable   70 Druid - Spec: Negotiable Icon_minitime6th August 2007, 17:48

Haha, wb Lowa, I've missed you.

During the old pvp days, before I achieved my General rank, I was normally a Battleground raid leader.
I always had 2 Druids with me; Zomania and Lowa.
This is by far the best Druid I have personally played with, and having this man in our guild, would be me a pleasure, a opportunity and a great friend back into the game.
Lowa, you have my full support.
I wish you the very best of luck, my old friend.
- Signed.
Back to top Go down
https://casualperfection.forumotion.com
Lowa

PostSubject: Re: 70 Druid - Spec: Negotiable   70 Druid - Spec: Negotiable Icon_minitime7th August 2007, 15:41

maybe i was presumptuous in thinking i could edit - anyway ill put the info u asked for here:

Moonkin spec with gear gives 20% crit 700 spelldmg and 8k mana
Feral spec with gear gives 12.5k hp 15k armour and 15% dodge

numbers given are as close an approx as i can give without respeccing to find out

as for an armoury link ull just have to find me on there yourselves since im not net-savvy enough to know all the commands

thanks to lolr for giving me the thumbs up and for the record i think Zom is the better druid or maybe Reine or Tillt but i aint seen them in months Laughing

anyway peruse and deliberate and ill see u in game in a while
Back to top Go down
Gryffi
Admin

PostSubject: Reply-   70 Druid - Spec: Negotiable Icon_minitime7th August 2007, 18:25

Hello Lowa
Thanks for the reply. after looking it all over, it seems like you made Lolrogue and me happy, by getting the famous " the thumbs up ", from lolrogue, which means something to me.
none the less, Accepted as Trial.

Gryffi

( im not able to get online today, so whisper a officer for invite )
Back to top Go down
Lolrr
Admin
Lolrr

PostSubject: Re: 70 Druid - Spec: Negotiable   70 Druid - Spec: Negotiable Icon_minitime14th August 2007, 00:51

Apologies for slow fix.

Application accepted.
Welcome to the guild.
Back to top Go down
https://casualperfection.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 70 Druid - Spec: Negotiable   70 Druid - Spec: Negotiable Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

70 Druid - Spec: Negotiable
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Casual Perfection :: General :: Applications-
Jump to: