Casual Perfection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Casual Perfection

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Warrior, applying for Fury Spot [EDIT]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Enceladus

Warrior, applying for Fury Spot [EDIT] Empty
PostSubject: Warrior, applying for Fury Spot [EDIT]   Warrior, applying for Fury Spot [EDIT] Icon_minitime16th August 2007, 21:28

Original owner of the account: That would be me

Character Name: Enceladus

Race: Tauren

Class: Warrior

Profile (e.g. Armory/CTProfile): For armory links- If you log off or idle around, please be in the gear for
the spec you applied to the guild with: Armory Link - This Spec for Fury

Keys held:
Heroic keys
- Sha'tar:?
- Cenarion Expedition
- Lower City

Raid keys
- Karazhan

Activity (i.e. which days you can raid): I'm capable to raid every day of the week, although I might not be available at all days

Previous guild: Nightmare on Elf Street

Reason for leaving: NoES has a more openminded look upon PvE since they do PvP, so the PvE aspect of NoES is just not good enough for me. I also want to be part of a guild who starts from the beginning.

PvE Experience: MC/BWL/AQ(both 20 and 40)/Naxx/Karazhan

Guild vouchers:

Why do you want to join us: As mentioned above. I would like to be part of a guild, who are serious about PvE in a casual way, starting from the beginning with Karazhan. I don't like joining a guild which has everything on farm status.

What do you expect from us: A openminded guild with a serious, but casual POV regarding PvE

Information about yourself: I live in a little city outside Horsens, Denmark called Lund. I've been playing MMO's for the last 4 years on a daily basis, with AO (Anarchy Online) and DAoC (Dark Age of Camelot) untill WoW came out. Been playing wow since release in Europe.

Last edited by on 18th August 2007, 16:39; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lolrr
Admin
Lolrr

PostSubject: Re: Warrior, applying for Fury Spot [EDIT]   Warrior, applying for Fury Spot [EDIT] Icon_minitime17th August 2007, 00:39

I'm gonna make this quick, just as Gryffi did to Maghanis.
Ok look.
It's great that you write a filled and long application, it shows us in the Council that you want to join the guild, and you actually put some effort into writing the thing.
But here's the idea;
We'd like to get to know you, yes. But please, it's a hell of a lot easier for us if you follow the application template.
So please, do so.
On the other hand, your planned Fury spec is the absolute best one there is imo, and your PvP gear still does hell of a lot of damage.
So, you made a account here, and you should be able to edit it. Go for it.
-Best regards, and good luck.
Back to top Go down
https://casualperfection.forumotion.com
Enceladus

PostSubject: Re: Warrior, applying for Fury Spot [EDIT]   Warrior, applying for Fury Spot [EDIT] Icon_minitime18th August 2007, 16:39

editted it Smile

It's a bit shorter now =/
Back to top Go down
Lolrr
Admin
Lolrr

PostSubject: Re: Warrior, applying for Fury Spot [EDIT]   Warrior, applying for Fury Spot [EDIT] Icon_minitime18th August 2007, 17:20

I like it, I like it alot.
Your gear is really good, that's exactly what makes the Gladiator gear so great. It's way good enough for Karazhan, and when we develop more, so will the player gear.
Your spec is by far the best Fury spec imo, so you've got thumbs up for me.
Wait for Lau's decision.
-Signed.
Back to top Go down
lau

PostSubject: Warrior spot   Warrior, applying for Fury Spot [EDIT] Icon_minitime18th August 2007, 19:48

I must say that i am very pleased with the new application. It seems that u are searous enough and i would love to give you an oportunity filling the fury spot that we have.

Wsp me online and i will give u an invitation as a trial.
Also i liked the specc that u posted. So there is nothing else to say other than welcome to the guild.
Back to top Go down
Lolrr
Admin
Lolrr

PostSubject: Re: Warrior, applying for Fury Spot [EDIT]   Warrior, applying for Fury Spot [EDIT] Icon_minitime18th August 2007, 19:50

Appliacation accepted.
Topic locked.
Welcome to the guild.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warrior, applying for Fury Spot [EDIT]   Warrior, applying for Fury Spot [EDIT] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Warrior, applying for Fury Spot [EDIT]
Page 1 of 1