Casual Perfection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Casual Perfection

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Shaman, elemental

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
telesto

Shaman, elemental Empty
PostSubject: Shaman, elemental   Shaman, elemental Icon_minitime12th August 2007, 22:34

Good evening ladies and gents, undeads and ogres! My name is Simon, and im young man (19 to be precise) from the flat lands of Denmark! Im at a turning point in my life, where I stand with every option open, since I've just finished the Danish version of college(or is it high school?) and feel like taking a break from the busy school life - at least for a year or two.
This leads me to you guys, and to my reason for writing this application. I started playing World of warcraft about 1½ year ago, in the winter break of my second year(of college). I found the game very appealing, and for the next year I managed to get an alliance paladin to level 60, and fight my way through Molten core and Blackwing lair. But when it all began to get a bit too serious I stopped, duo to a very stressful period of homework followed by the final exams.
A couple of month ago I began yet again, although this time I decided to put my beloved paladin aside, for instead joining the darkside with a bunch of real life friends. The levelling started and it all went smoothly until the relieving 70 ding where our goals in playing wow made us split up(still having fun in the same guild though). They wanted to PvP, and I wanted to PvE.
Im the kind of person who wants to experience it all, from the very beginning, and if possible, to the very end. So I began researching my possibilities when I stumbled upon a guild name casual perfection. The name appealed to me, since its two words that fit my type of playing very well, casual: with room to take some weekend nights off, and perfection: wanting to make it all work, and giving it my very best to getting it to work and to see those darn bosses fall as a result.
So here I am, probably out geared by most of you(if not all), saying "hey pick me, ill adapt, and get the gear ASAP!"

And now to the "must do" part:

char info: http://armory.wow-europe.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Balnazzar&n=Telesto . Im elemental atm. although im in possession of some "average" resto gear +800 healing. -> im willing to adapt Smile

Keys: Coilfang reservoir(heroic), auchindoun(heroic), Karazhan(missing the blackmorass part)

Guild history: The lost exiles(Trollbane-EU, pre-BC) left when I stopped playing.
Bears without care(Balnazzar-EU, the RL friends PvP-guild) leaving as a part of joining a PvE guild - everything is cool between us though.

PvE Experience: Molten core, Blackwing Lair, zul gurub, Ahn Qiraj20, cleared em all. Im unfamiliar with BC raiding, but very curios! Smile

expectations: I expect a decent guild with goals, and with ambitions of seeing a little more of the game, than just heroics and karazhan. I really hope to find a group of somewhat(Very Happy) intelligent people, who likes to have fun, and make a little fun of each other once in a while. Humour, friendship, and, when needed, focus Smile

Some final words about my self: im a very outgoing person, who likes to be around friends and who likes to take care of my self. I like late night jogging(normally after raids:D), training, sports, a good night out, series(lost<3, heroes, prison break etc.), and of course my computer. Ill be available for raiding at least 4 times a week.

I think I’ll stop now and leave the rest up to you, no matter what the decision is, I wish everyone at casual perfection the very best! Smile

Best Regards
Simon, Telesto!
Back to top Go down
Gryffi
Admin

Shaman, elemental Empty
PostSubject: Reply.   Shaman, elemental Icon_minitime12th August 2007, 23:00

You ruined my movie, here i thought i could check the website in the movie break, but after reading it my movie was already started again ! gosh...
none the less, its a very nice app. which shows us that you want to join THIS guild, all tho we are currently in the so called " starting zone " which leaves us with abit of a lack of members, but its all about to change very soonish.

I just wanted to let you know of the guilds current situation, but dont let it frighten you off, we are all dedicated people, who has the experience and humour to play.

But the Shaman Class Leader Pnyx will let you know if you'll be accepted as trial or not.

Gryffi
( back to the movie )
Back to top Go down
telesto

Shaman, elemental Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shaman, elemental   Shaman, elemental Icon_minitime12th August 2007, 23:25

haha Smile Sorry 'bout that mate! hope you can still enjoy it though! :p want you guys to know that I like the fact that the guild is newly started, I want to get the whole show, which includes getting things to work correctly at every single boss, from karazhan and upwards Smile

enjoy your movie ;P
Back to top Go down
Pnyx

Shaman, elemental Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shaman, elemental   Shaman, elemental Icon_minitime14th August 2007, 10:41

Hi Simon / Telesto

A very very nice app you made there mate. I would love to accept you as a trial in the guild but we got a bit of an issue. The setup with shamans in the guiuld where meant to be 1 ele, 1 ench and 3-4 resto. Atm we got 1 resto and me as ele. We declinded another shaman because he where ele. None the less i'm sure that we can work out this little problem.

Welcome to the guild mate and i'm lokking forward to have nice and realy fun time in-game and on Ventrilo Smile haha

Pnyx

Please contact me when possible in-game. Need to figure out what we will do with the ele situation...
Back to top Go down
Lolrr
Admin
Lolrr

Shaman, elemental Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shaman, elemental   Shaman, elemental Icon_minitime14th August 2007, 18:18

Application accepted.
Welcome to the guild.
Back to top Go down
https://casualperfection.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Shaman, elemental Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shaman, elemental   Shaman, elemental Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shaman, elemental
Page 1 of 1