Casual Perfection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Casual Perfection

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Emokid - 70 enhancement shaman.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Emokid

Emokid - 70 enhancement shaman. Empty
PostSubject: Emokid - 70 enhancement shaman.   Emokid - 70 enhancement shaman. Icon_minitime21st August 2007, 19:17

Original owner of the account: Me

Character Name: Emokid

Race: Orc

Class: Shaman

Profile (e.g. Armory/CTProfile): http://armory.wow-europe.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Balnazzar&n=Emokid
Almost done crafting my drakefist hammer.

Keys held:
Heroic keys
- Sha'tar: No
- Keepers of Time:No
- Thrallmar: No
- Cenarion Expedition: No
- Lower City: No

Raid keys
- Karazhan: Doing the prequests with Themis & Lemontaste(i think?) this wednesday.
- Black Temple: No
- Hyjal Summit: No

Activity (i.e. which days you can raid): Every day, pretty much.

Previous guild: None on this character.

Reason for leaving: -

PvE Experience: I have no raiding experience with this character, but i've cleared karazhan with my druid.

Guild vouchers: Telesto, Themis, Enceladus, Modak

Why do you want to join us: Im looking for a guild that does PVE, but doesnt raid 24/7.

What do you expect from us: I expect 'casual' raids, with raiders that knows how to have fun raiding, and still keep it as serious as it should be.

Information about yourself: Well, eh.. Im 17 years old (as stated earlier .. ), I live in Aarhus, denmark. I like to think of myself as someone who likes to theorycraft, and have an opinion about everything, and believe firmly in that opinion, untill proven wrong Smile
Back to top Go down
Lolrr
Admin
Lolrr

PostSubject: Re: Emokid - 70 enhancement shaman.   Emokid - 70 enhancement shaman. Icon_minitime21st August 2007, 22:22

we need moar danish people in guild tbh
Back to top Go down
https://casualperfection.forumotion.com
Gryffi
Admin

PostSubject: Reply.   Emokid - 70 enhancement shaman. Icon_minitime22nd August 2007, 16:30

This isn't my decision, but this is my opinion.
We have to many people in the guild currently with out heroic keys, which gives us problems doing heroics. its shown in your gear that you dont have a single heroic key. none the less, its hard taking in to many people on trial, with them saying " i will have my keys done quick " we already kicked a few due lack of keys, and other issues. but its Pnyx decision.
don't take this as a attack on you, this was more ment as a " heads up " for everyone including our current trials.

Gryffi
Back to top Go down
Pnyx

PostSubject: Re: Emokid - 70 enhancement shaman.   Emokid - 70 enhancement shaman. Icon_minitime22nd August 2007, 17:46

Hi Emokid

It realy shows on your gear that you havent got any heroic keys but none the less i've heard a good things aboput you, so im accepting you as a trial. Show me how dedicated you are and I am looking forward to see some gear improvement and key gaining in the nearest future.

Trial accepted

Pnyx, Shaman class leader.
Back to top Go down
Lolrr
Admin
Lolrr

PostSubject: Re: Emokid - 70 enhancement shaman.   Emokid - 70 enhancement shaman. Icon_minitime22nd August 2007, 19:49

Application accepted.
Topic locked.
Welcome to the guild.
Back to top Go down
https://casualperfection.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Emokid - 70 enhancement shaman.   Emokid - 70 enhancement shaman. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Emokid - 70 enhancement shaman.
Page 1 of 1