Casual Perfection
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Casual Perfection

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

70 hunter wanting to join

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Liamor

70 hunter wanting to join Empty
PostSubject: 70 hunter wanting to join   70 hunter wanting to join Icon_minitime27th August 2007, 00:04

Original owner of the account: ME

Character Name: Liamor

Race: Tauren pig

Class: Hunter

Profile (e.g. Armory/CTProfile): http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Balnazzar&n=Liamor
the spec you applied to the guild with: 0/52/9 http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-talents.xml?r=Balnazzar&n=Liamor

Keys held:
Heroic keys
- Sha'tar: no Mad jsut oen more run away form becoming revered Laughing
- Keepers of Time: YES
- Thrallmar: YES
- Cenarion Expedition: YES
- Lower City: YES

Raid keys
- Karazhan: Yes
- Black Temple: no
- Hyjal Summit: no

Activity (i.e. which days you can raid): Every day unless sometihng comes up.

Previous guild: Food and Drink venodr, i lef tthis guild becasue we merged with deviate. The merge with Deviate didnt really happen so i joined Eternium where i hahe done all my pve in karazhan and really enjoy the company of the guild members but we just odnt raid enough.

Reason for leaving: We dotn raid enough and we raid with another guild msot of the time Neutral

PvE Experience: Kara up to - Nightbane misse dout in the raid we took ngihtbane down pale

Guild vouchers: None

Why do you want to join us: I have always enjoyed raiding and have raided since Beta cleared mc and onyxia and woudl love to go to the end game raids with you guys, and i see you ar eproggressing very fast and i believe im a good match for you .

What do you expect from us: Treat me fair and with repsect, this will also work my way to Laughing . Raid as much as i can/allowed

Information about yourself: Played time : 60 days 1 hour, played since the day of the release, but i ahve quit on 3 different occasions so i have played in total aobut 2 years. I have a level 41 Druid, dont play this char much so it wont afect my activity.

Thanks for your time hope to hear from you soon Laughing
Back to top Go down
themis

PostSubject: Liamor   70 hunter wanting to join Icon_minitime27th August 2007, 12:27

Hello Liamor

Well you have done the application as we have asked, but i don't think you but a big effort into it cause there is alot of stupid writting mistakes wich i think is because you have done this really quick. But the mistakes is pretty anoying when reading the application.

Gryffi and Lolrogue will dicuss your application and then they will let you know today or tommorow.

Themis//
Back to top Go down
Lolrr
Admin
Lolrr

PostSubject: Re: 70 hunter wanting to join   70 hunter wanting to join Icon_minitime27th August 2007, 12:44

Hey Liamor.
Your application is about average, but I have to agree with Themis :-)
You are british, and english is your mother tongue. Silly typos shouldn't be necessary from you, so my guess is also that you put this thing together quick.
Your gear is pretty ok, you should be able to clear Kara with this, but while doing that, you'll also get upgrades if you get in.
I'll talk to Gryffi about your application. Stay online the forum, we'll let you know by today if you are accepted or not.

- Signed.
Back to top Go down
https://casualperfection.forumotion.com
Liamor

PostSubject: Re: 70 hunter wanting to join   70 hunter wanting to join Icon_minitime27th August 2007, 13:45

I totally agree with you guys with my typos, i have to admit i did this very late last night and didnt have time to check No . And i am very sorry.
Back to top Go down
Lolrr
Admin
Lolrr

PostSubject: Re: 70 hunter wanting to join   70 hunter wanting to join Icon_minitime27th August 2007, 14:06

Good, shows some dedication when admitting it:-)
I'll talk to Gryffi when gets online, you'll hear from us. Stay online.
Back to top Go down
Liamor

PostSubject: Re: 70 hunter wanting to join   70 hunter wanting to join Icon_minitime28th August 2007, 17:43

Update: Have all the herioc keys now.
Back to top Go down
Gryffi
Admin

PostSubject: Reply.   70 hunter wanting to join Icon_minitime29th August 2007, 07:47

Sorry Liamor, i've been at my girl friends house.
But to me you seem okay, and theirs no harm in giving you trial if you ask me. but i will shortly discuss this with lolrr ingame later today.

Gryffi.
Back to top Go down
Liamor

PostSubject: Re: 70 hunter wanting to join   70 hunter wanting to join Icon_minitime29th August 2007, 22:20

TYVM i will keep online to see the final verdict Laughing
Back to top Go down
Lolrr
Admin
Lolrr

PostSubject: Re: 70 hunter wanting to join   70 hunter wanting to join Icon_minitime29th August 2007, 22:22

Gryffi and I have had a little talk.
Accepting you for trial.
Whisper me ingame for an invite.
Welcome to the guild.
Topic locked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 70 hunter wanting to join   70 hunter wanting to join Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

70 hunter wanting to join
Page 1 of 1